Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day 14: Two Whole Weeks!


Hey everyone! We've made it two whole weeks into the Whole30. We are almost half way there. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, feeling better, sleeping better, losing weight, getting healthy. I know I am. Although it's time to celebrate, it looks like my hardrive is fried on my laptop, so I'm typing this on an antiquated computer. I did celebrate my 14 day success with a nice peppermint tea at Chapters (my favorite place in the world) with my book club girls. We actually met to choose a book this time! It's been a long day and it's late so here's a quick rundown of today's food and an interesting photo I found called "Food Marketing Translations" or "What That Really Means". Enjoy! Keep up the good work and thanks for all the support!

Food Diary:
Breakfast: two slices of fried pork belly, and leftover mixed veggies with prosciutto and almonds. 
Lunch/Supper: Work was incredibly busy today, I ate lunch around 4:15... So I call that supper. I had 5 boneless chicken thighs with hot sauce, leftover mixed veggies, banana ice cream, a few plantain chips. 
Snacks: peppermint tea. I was really craving something sweet today. Probably because my lunch time was so thrown off. But I actually wanted cake of some sort... 


1 comment:

  1. The other one I hate is "made with whole grains". It's a rather small percentage of whole grains they need to use in order to label it "made with" - and people think they're making a healthy choice! I love only eating foods without labels and marketing. :)

    ReplyDelete