Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day 22: Cookie? Maybe?

What a day. It's been a long one and I don't have enough energy to write much of a post. Overall it was a good day, no a great day! We celebrated the 2nd anniversary of the arrival of our pup, Fury, with a romp in the backyard. We finally have most of the fence built and we were able to take him out without his leash for the first time. He raced around, jumped all over us, and we got the chance to play too. He ran so hard around the yard that he tore up his front paws. Nothing serious just a surface wound. But he loved it, and now he is totally passed out. He'll probably sleep for the next three days straight.


Today I ate well, didn't have any cravings, and even walked through the snack aisle at the grocery store at lunch time to buy my coworker the family sized DairyMilk bar that she requested. I kind of handled it as though it was contagious, but I made it through without any real thoughts of actually cheating. Since I don't have too much to say I'll leave you with this video to watch. Almost makes me want a cookie. Until I think about all the reasons why I don't really want a cookie... Sorry, I'm a huge Jim Henson fan and couldn't help but share this.




Breakfast: paleo apple muffin
Lunch: prosciutto, olives and an apple
Supper: wilted spinach, salmon, scallops, and cucumber/tomato salad with olive oil and fresh basil.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Cookie Monster... SKIM milk? Go for the full-fat, buddy.

    ReplyDelete